Sep 17, 2007

Airplane seat UI

I was on a business trip and was taken Asiana airline for the first time (BTW, service was great and food is excellent). This panel by my arm-rest immediately grabbed my attention (well, it is so big that you won't miss it). I have to say that it is a bit intimidating when first saw this interface. There are total of 16 directional arrows on this panel. I am afraid to touch any of the arrow and make myself look like a fool. I think the color makes me feel alarming.

Anyway, I finally had enough courage to touch the panel becuse I didn't want to seat up for more than 13 hours. I have to say that it is not difficult to use and yes I didn made fun of myself. I just thought that you may enjoy looking at this interface design and might inspire you to come up a better one.

No comments: